Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years resolution

Well, it seems that my New Years resolution has for the last 15 or 20 years been to shed those extra pounds, this year is no different I still need to shed those extra unwanted pounds, i feel like 100 hundred of them. The toll of three pregnancies and three small children has def taken its toll on my figure. There is less time to work out then there was before and my mind had more space for worrying about what I was putting in my mouth. I eat, most of the time without thinking about it. I am usually so busy that I pick here and there and it is what I am picking on and the fact that I am no longer in my 20's that has led to the extra weight. So this year I am going to try to embrace a two part resolution. Part 1: lose weight. Take the time to work out a little every day, to watch what I eat more carefully and to feel more comfortable in my skin and my clothes. Part 2 : this is where I am going to be more positive about life and try not to worry so much about the little things. To just enjoy life and my boys to the fullest and to remember that the glass is half full, not half empty.
So Happy New Year Everyone! and here is to seeing your new year unfold the way your heart desires.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny....i am planning the same. I should have done it after my last baby was born 15 years ago!!!

love to you and hang in there.

love brenda