Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Card torture


Here is one of the 500 million photos that my sister and I took over Thanksgiving in an attempt to get a Christmas card photo. We did our best but lets just say it was a work out and not an easy feat! Jack was the best and his only complaint was that this was taking forever and was supposed to be a couple of quick pics, I guess I need to watch my wording in the future with such a literal little man :) Charlie was not in the mood and would scramble or cry or say No and he had to have his dragon in every pose, no dragon, no photo. And of course there was Henry. Henry was a trooper and held on to the last run of shots and then he was done, not having it so to say the least it was an adventure and I guess when the cards come in I will let you know how the final product turned out.

1 comment:

Momma Bird said...

I just have one kid and I just use photos I have taken over the year because I don't even want to attempt with one kid....let alone three! I am impressed!