Sunday, January 9, 2011

Trying something new

So, to get back to finding a "better me" or at least one that wears a smaller size a friend of mine has introduced me to Herbal life. I will be embarking on this adventure tomorrow. It is a combination of a shake for 2 meals and one meal of your choice, you choose which one and you can eat whatever you want. Thus you are not sacrificing anything. The shakes, made from a special powder, combined with a cell activator pill, a multivitamin, special tea and high protein snacks throughout the day will work together to jumpstart my metabolism. That is what the name of the program is, jumpstart. Its a "natural" way of getting things going. I know several people that have tried it and stuck to it and have lost major weight. I hope that I am one of them. Then once you reach your goal weight you slowly work your way back to three real meals and no shakes! I will keep you posted! Tomorrow is day one; wish me luck!

1 comment:

Ruth (the blogger) said...

best of luck, crystal! you can do it!!! :)