Friday, December 10, 2010

Survived

Well I did it, we did it. I successfully got one husband out of the house by 6 am and three little boys dressed, fed, packed and in the car by 7:30. Not too bad if I do say so myself. The children were at their designated spots by 8 and I was at school by 8:10. Not too bad, I even had 5 min to spare before I would be late. It was a good day. I cried all the way to school but once I was there I was good to go. The kids missed me, it was nice to be welcomed back. It will take us a few days to get back into our groove but I am confidant that we will all be there in no time. Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement, it was much appreciated. I was home with all three little ones by 5:30 and then it was dinner, baths and some cuddle time on the couch with the 25 days of Christmas. A pretty good day! :)

1 comment:

Momma Bird said...

Glad to hear all went well. To make it with 5 minutes to spare is amazing to me!