Thursday, October 21, 2010

Today is the Day!

Today we will be finally meeting "little" Uleau. At last count they were weighing in at 11 lbs :) Holy Cow! Now mind you this weight could be off but in either direction. None the less we will be meeting our new little one through a C section a little before lunch time. I am very nervous. I have never had surgery before and I am not sure what to expect! Plus I am anxious, is it a boy ? a girl ? does it really weigh the eleven pounds it is projected to weigh? Well time will tell and by my next blog you will get to meet our new little addition. Please say a little prayer and keep us in your thoughts today mom and baby will need it! Happy Thursday everyone! and Happy Birthday little one :)

1 comment:

Momma Bird said...

Congrats on your precious little boy...I often think about how I am in a house of boys...look at you! :) I am sure you will love every minute of it. Congrats again and can't wait to see pictures!