Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Henry Robert




Well here is my little guy who was causing all the craziness inside. Henry Robert was born on Thursday, October 21 at 11:47 am. He was 9 lbs and 6 oz and 22 inches long. He is perfect.

My little guy into the world via C section. This was def an experience but I have to say the nursing staff and doctors did everything they could to make this a comfortable experience. The doctors rocked out to music and were decked in their Philly and Steelers caps and discussed the night befores big game. Amazingly that was what I needed, it took the focus off of what was going on behind that sheet. The surgery took about an hour and I have never been so scared but once I got through it there was this perfect little man waiting for me. The pain and uncomfortableness that follows has been the hardest part bit it was all worth it.

2 comments:

Momma Bird said...

So which was worse now that you have done both? C-Section or natural? I had a 3rd almost 4th degree tear with Cole so that was a long recovery but I still think I would take it over c-section any day!

Crystal Uleau said...

They both have their pros and cons but I would have to say the recovery from the C section is much more difficult and drawn out then natural birth. I think that it is good thing that the C section was the last delivery and not the first. I do not think that I would want to go through it again :)