Thursday, October 14, 2010

Baby Update

Due to the size that they think the baby is, I have been on weekly ultrasounds and weekly Dr appointments. At yesterdays ultrasound the baby is weighing in at 9 lbs 9 oz. and has moved itself out of the head down position and into the transverse position. Transverse means that the baby is laying on its side, kind of in a moon shape with neither the head or the feet being in the down position. It has been in the head position and then not and then in it and then not. The baby has removed itself from my spine but is now shoved comfortably up under my ribs :) They have put a rush on my ultrasound results and I meet with the Dr on Friday morning to discuss our options. We shall see. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Momma Bird said...

Best of luck Crystal! Cole was supposedly really big and he ended up being 7 lbs. 13.5 ounces and 22 inches long so they could be wrong! Hope the baby stops moving out of the correct position! I had to deliver Cole face-up...he wouldn't turn!