Friday, August 14, 2009

Where does the time go?






Today we are going to have a tour of and sign Jack up for preschool. I am so happy and excited for my little man but I cannot help the urge to cry just a little bit. It seems like just yesterday we brought our little man home from the hospital and now he is off to school. I could not be more proud of the little person that he has become. He is a very strong, confident, little person who is not scared to ask questions, loves to try new things and meet new people and easily adapts to any situation or environment. He can be stubborn as all get out but is the first one there to offer a hug or a kiss when someone is feeling down. I am sure his first year in preschool will be a very successful one! Below are some photos of our little scholar over the years!

No comments: