Monday, August 3, 2009

Camping



We just returned on Sunday from our first ever family camping adventure. We had so much fun! I had forgotten how much fun I had camping as a child. The only thing that I would change for the next outdoor adventure is the purchase of an air mattress, the ground is a little too hard for my aging body! We went to Twin Rivers Campground in Western Pa. It was a cute little camp ground nestled in the mountains, with two small creeks running through it. It was beautiful and the weather held out for the majority of the weekend. Sat night the sky opened up and we were forced to pack up our site in torrential rain but it is all part of the great outdoors right? Hopefully we will be able to go again before the summer is out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you forgot the air mattress in your list of needed camping items!!!You are lucky you can walk!!

Run to the nearest Wallyword now!

Love Brenda