Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Layout

You will notice that the picture of the boys has changed to the boys and Bootsie. We had this picture taken with picture people and I have to say I do love their work. We have some beautiful shots of the boys. One downfall is that you can have web access, yuck so the picture on here is a picture of a picture that I took. It is a little blurry but it gets the message of my cuties across.

So it has been a while since I have updated, like a week, see I lost the cord that connects my camera to my computer so I have a stockpile of the week events that I will update my blog with!

1 comment:

Momma Bird said...

I just had to say what an adorable pic and I actually like the blurriness! Before I read your post I thought oh she softened the photo...that looks really good! LOL.