Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jealous!


Ok, I have to admit that I am more than a little jealous of all you women out there who can keep your figures during and after pregnancy. I am on my third and final pregnancy and dream of the days when I use to fit into my size 8 pants and cute little summer dresses. Not to mention I used to flit around the beach in a bikini and little shorts never thinking twice about a full length cover up! Cycles of life I guess! It is just a hard pill to swallow thinking that all my cute little clothes will probably go out of style or decompose before I can find myself anywhere near them again but I cannot seem to make myself throw them out. For those of you that can leave the hospital in your pre prego pants I salute you and wish that I could walk out those doors in your shoes. When I leave this time I will have to glue myself to my sneakers. If you have helpful hints or tips please share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful person just the way you are. You have two beautiful boys, and one on the way. You have a great job, husband and everything you need. The weight will drop off when you have a little time to spend on yourself. Don't worry this too shall pass. Love and miss you!
MOM