Sunday, June 13, 2010

Is it summer yet?


I want it to be summer! I am taking a break from writing my 25th end of the year narratives and trying to get sub plans ready for Tuesday and all I want to do is research fun things to do with the boys this summer! They are both getting so big and will be so much fun this summer. They are both pretty independent and love to hang out. Do not get me wrong, boys will be boys and they have their moments but I have to say for the most part they are best buddies :) I love it. So here are my plans for the summer. I will be teaching summer school until July but only half days and through Thursdays and I want to do fun stuff :) I think the Philly Zoo, Sesame World, Maybe Busch Gardens, camping trips, swimming lessons, Jack has a week at summer day camp (he is so excited) the beach of course and .......if you have thoughts or ideas let me know. I am open to all and so excited to get out and about with the little ones this year. I would totally vote for a water park too, I will be the beached whale. I hate being pregnant in the summer.Well, let's face the truth I do not make a very good pregnant lady. My favorite part of the whole process is when it is out!!! :)

1 comment:

Momma Bird said...

I have only been pregnant once...it wasn't easy with bedrest at the end and bleeding in the beginning but I LOVED it. My OB let me go longer than she was planning because I was in no hurry...she was shocked :) You have done it three times now though so I am sure my opinion would change too :)