Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas In Maryland

When we returned from our Christmas in Maine we had our Christmas in Maryland with Meme and grandmere. This was our John Deere tractor Christmas. Jack and Charlie received the Gator you see above! Jack's friend Ben has one and he wants me to call to schedule I play date for the boys and their toys. Too cute! They also got lots of books, tractors and accessories. I think that I already know the tractor books by heart; if you have a little one who is in to the tractors they are tractor Mac books and the series is accessible through tractormac.com. It is cute series and the boys cannot seem to get enough of them! Happy tractoring!

1 comment:

Momma Bird said...

Cole isn't tractors but not green ones! He is a Kubota boy...I sense some rivalry later ;-) He can identify a tractor in a book better than some animals...lol.