Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hello Stranger

Can you say slacker? I cannot seem to find time in my days to sit down and post blogs. I love them when they are up there smiling back at me but I am horrible at keeping them up to date; no matter how hard I try. I feel like a slacker these days. I always feel like there is laundry to do and a house to clean, a closet to organize, papers to grade or plans to write. There is never a holy cow I have everything done, no where to be and bored moment. Remember those? Remember on snow days or summer days how we would go to mom with complete and utter boredom. There was nothing to do. Who were we kidding? Such is the life of two hard working parents of two beautiful yet energetic children. They never run out of energy and we idle on empty right around five o'clock. I hope to be better. I hope to post images and stories about my boys as they unfold but I make no promises. I can only do what I can do. I can tell you that Halloween pictures are coming......that pictures of Uncle Matt who the boys had not seen in over a year are coming....that pictures of Mike's big race in Ohio are coming......and that some random photographs I know are on my camera but I am not sure what they are right now because I can not find the adapter cord are coming. I promise.

1 comment:

Ruth (the blogger) said...

crystal, you're doing great! no need to feel guilty; i don't know how you can possibly do all that you do!!!

i did enjoy seeing pictures of your little brother all grown up, and congrats to mike on his race! you always have something exciting going on on top of everything else, don't you?

love ya!