Thursday, October 15, 2009

CHARLIE-CHARLIE


Charlie had his first "surgery" today and what a little trooper he was. It was a quick and painless procedure, the most difficult part was when we met him in recovery, he was still sleeping and hooked up to ozygen. This is where I got teary eyed. No mother wants to see her little man so helpless and vulnerable. I am so thankful that everything went according to plan. Hopefully, we will all sleep a little more soundly tonight. Thank you for your prayers; we greatly appreciate them.

2 comments:

Momma Bird said...

Oh Crystal I cannot even imagine. My heart would just sink with such a site. I am so glad all is well. Speedy recovery to your big brave boy.

Anonymous said...

I am way behind in checking blogs but I hopeCharlie is feeling better. Your Mom says he was better the day after, so hope he won't even remember this even tho I know you will Crystal. It is so hard to be a Mom sometimes, but the hard times make all the good times that much sweeter.

Love to you all.......Brenda