Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Almost There

There are officially two days left until Christmas vacation! We are almost there and then it is 17 days off (including weekends) yipee!!!!! We are all very excited. It will be so nice to be home with the boys and spend some quality time with them. I cannot believe how fast they are growing. Charlie is already 7 months and growing fast, before we know it he will be up and chasing after Jack. Jack is talking up a storm. I remember when he was not saying anything and now he says more then I even knew he could. I told him he was being Crazy Silly and he looked at me as serious as all get out and said " No Mommy, I am not crazy, I am Jack." From the mouths of babes. You got to love it. I cannot believe how fast it goes though, Jack will be three this summer and Charlie will be one. It seems like just yesterday I was graduating from high school and then college and somewhere along the way I blinked and I got married, had two beautiful boys and everything changed; good changes all of them. My, how the time flies. Well, now that I have gone off on a little tangent here. Happy Holidays to everyone and may God bless you! I hope to see everyone over the break!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch out Crystal, a few more blinks and you will find yourself a grandma!!

Love Brenda