Thursday, July 17, 2008

I AM 2!!!!





Today was JAck's second Birthday!!!!! Where does the time go. It is so hard to believe that our little man is now two years old. We had a fun day complete with birthday pancakes that sported our #2 candle, spend most of the day in grandmere's pool (jack loves to swim) and wrapped the day up with some funfetti cake. Jack scored a My First Art Set Easel and a bubble blowing mower from Mom, Dad and Charlie. They are def a big success; I am not so sure about the dry erase markers they might be leaving thier mark all over my house!!!!!

2 comments:

Ruth (the blogger) said...

wow!!! two is a fun age! josiah will be 2 1/2 in a month. crazy how time flies. jack is so cute and grown up.

i hope you're enjoying your summer! more pics of charlie please! :)

love ya,
ruth

Momma Bird said...

Happy Birthday Jack! He looks so much like your side of the family Crystal. Those bubble mowers are so much fun! I have to push the real one around the yard and think I would enjoy it more if it blew bubbles :)